Getting multipart email notifications working again

Christopher Nuzum cjn at tractionsoftware.com
Wed Jul 29 11:02:43 CDT 2009

I used to use the template below with the NotifyExtension, but it
broke several revisions ago (I think it broke in 1.2)  and sine then
I've been unable to get any variation of multipart notification
messages working. The error I get is "remote: error: incoming.notify
hook raised an exception: 'list' object has no attribute 'decode'".

My goal is to treat the diff that's appended as an attachment, showing
only the overview in the content of the email message, and as I
mentioned, this used to work beautifully.

I've replaced with newlines for readability in the template below.

I'd be grateful for any assistance!

Thanks,
Chris

template = Subject:{desc|strip|firstline}

--------------060603030707070705090608

{desc}

user:      {author}
date:      {date|date}