Premature end of script headers: hgweb.cgi

Jan Alonzo jmalonzo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 04:52:26 CDT 2007

Nguyen Manh Cuong <wood.flower at gmail.com> writes:

> http://repo.fusus.org/results.html
>
> the HTTP header has not been sent to browser the normal way but has been echoed along with the HTML code.
>
> Do you have any idea?

I recently had this problem and it turns out that hgwebdir.cgi's permission is
wrong. It has to be 755 in my case (YMMV). The script usually throws a
backtrace in the browser if it was set up improperly (make sure cgitb is
enable in the script though). Otherwise, you have to poke around your web
server setup or the way your server handles CGI scripts.

Regards

--

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three
parts dead.