Slides from Foo Camp talk

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Wed Aug 24 17:40:04 CDT 2005

I gave a talk on distributed SCMs at this year's Foo Camp.  It was
pretty well attended.  There were some other distributed SCM hackers
there (Bram Cohen, one of the SVK guys too), but the audience was mostly
people using CVS, Subversion and other centralised tools.

I've attached a PDF copy of the slides, in case anyone cares to take a
look.  They're not technical in nature, and don't concentrate on
Mercurial; they're more of the form "here's why you should be interested
in this stuff, and what you can play with".

	<b